Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What's in his/her name?

If it's a boy: Ezekiel (zeke) Amadeus Belamide

We wanted to pick a not so popular name during this decade but a name from a book of the Bible. I also thought of the uniqueness in this nickname that I loved for years.  The middle name Amadeus comes from the famous piano composer of the Classical era: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.  I remember watching his biography movie in school as a child and was intrigued by his talent.

If it's a girl:  Piper (something) Belamide

We liked this name for years but did'nt really have any story to it.  But now we can say that it can be after a great Christian pastor and Author of many books including his famous one 'Desiring God'. For the middle name...I think I'll let the sisters think of that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment