Everyday I've been feeling nautious and icky. I've been craving for light healthy food like salads and fruit. I cannot stand the smell of my cooking on the stove with oil. But these are some of the sacrifices I must make in order to serve my family.
I've also have continuous feeling of indegestion throughout the day after eating a meal...no fun. I'm really uncomfortable with smelling my acid reflux and the bloatiness that's untamable.
These are many things I can complain of...but many things I am thankful for. I praise God for this because if I did'nt feel like I was pregnant then that would be a scary thing. Keeping this baby healthy is most important for me at this trimester. I love feeling the small abdominal cramping, it let's me know that there's a baby developing! I think that is one of the reasons why God allows these uncomfortable situations to happen, for the good of knowing He is at work with this baby's body and mine.
I am truly blessed, and have no complaint.

Hi Star,
ReplyDeleteNow I am your fan! Try drinking peppermint and ginger tea to ease the indigestion. You can steep a peppermint tea bag with a little piece of ginger added to the cup.
Thanks for sending me your link. I'll be praying for your health and the health of your little one.
Love you,
Sharon
Thank you for the great advice Sharon, and you prayers! Love you =)
ReplyDelete